Thinking of working for yourself? Develop your confidence in business. Find out how to write a business plan, raise funds and put your dreams into action. This course is run, at the School, for ESFW by one of their most experienced senior tutors and is in association with Greenside Business Services.
Who is it for?
This course is particularly useful if you’re considering freelance work, starting your own business or becoming self-employed.
Many students have aspirations to be their own boss or work as a freelancer, much more common in the leisure industry than in some other walks of life. This course will enable you to bring your immediate or eventual dreams to fruition. It is also a very useful course for those in the midst of a career change.
The course will guide you through the stages of preparing a professional business plan, which you will present at the end of the week.
The topics covered in the course include:
- Marketing – Business Ideas, SWOT Analysis, Identifying Customers & Competitors
- Advertising & Promotion – Aims & Objective, Pricing, Selling Skills, Sales Forecasting
- Tax – Getting it Right from the Start
- Basic bookkeeping – Accounts & Records Exercises
- Business Plan – Financial Planning, Professional Presentation
Check Course Dates & Fees
To discuss this course, call us on 0131 333 5001 or contact us