This hands-on, intensive cookery course is aimed at the home cook looking to enhance their cookery knowledge and gain kitchen confidence. This course would also suit those looking to do a hosting season e.g. chalet, yacht, private home etc.
This is a great follow on from our 5-day Beginners Cookery Course.
The course runs from 10am – 4pm on consecutive days Monday – Friday.
The course includes:
- Hands-on cookery
- Knife skills
- Menu planning
- Ingredient seasonality and sourcing information
- Budgeting, reducing waste and using leftovers
- Time management
- Kitchen confidence
- Dish presentation
- All ingredients and equipment required to create the dishes
- An ESFW apron to wear each day
- Expert tuition from an award winning cookery school and tutors
- Useful hints and tips
- A printed and PDF copy of all recipes covered
- Lunch and refreshments each day
- Certificate of attendance
We can accommodate those following a vegan, vegetarian or gluten-free diet, please note special dietary requirement at time of booking.
If the course is full, please email us on email@example.com and we can add you to a waiting list.