Bread is such a simple food that we hold with such high regard that working with it can be quite intimidating, however you’ll not need to worry about that after this class.
You’ll be expertly guided through various recipes and types of bread ranging from rye to rolls. You’ll have a lunch prepared by our kitchen and have this alongside some of your wares as well as having lots to take home.
Most importantly you’ll have a new confidence to work with dough and will find yourself producing many amazing breads in the future.
The class runs from 10am – 4pm, our tutor will demo the dishes and you will recreate in a fun, social environment. You eat the dishes you make and any additional food can be taken home. To help us be more environmentally friendly, please bring reusable containers with you on the day.
What is included:
- All equipment and ingredients required to prepare the days menu.
- An ESFW apron to wear on the day
- Expert tuition from our experienced and friendly chef tutors and assistants
- A full day of hands-on cookery
- A printed recipe booklet detailing the dishes covered
- Refreshments throughout the day and a glass of wine with lunch
We can accommodate guests following a vegan diet, please ensure this is noted at booking so we have information in advance.
Unfortunately due to the nature of this course we are unable to accommodate guests following a gluten free diet.
If the course is full, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we can add you to a waiting list.