We can’t think of many better ways to spend a day than cooking a few deliciously stylish recipes together in our kitchen, before making your way to our Bell Tower room for a Champagne tasting in relaxed, social environment.
Our expert sommelier will guide you through the different styles of Champagnes, teaching you how to taste Champagne like a professional, and how best to select, store and serve!
One of our most popular courses, this makes a wonderful gift, either for yourself or a loved one!
The class runs from 10am – 4.30pm to incorporate the Champagne tasting with dessert.
What is included:
- All equipment and ingredients required to prepare the days menu.
- An ESFW apron to wear on the day
- Expert tuition from our experienced and friendly chef tutors and assistants
- A full day of hands-on cookery and Champagne tasting with our in-house sommelier with dessert.
- A printed recipe booklet detailing the dishes covered
- Refreshments throughout the day and a glass of wine with lunch
We can accommodate guests following a vegetarian, vegan or GF diet, please ensure this is noted at booking so we have information in advance.
If the course is full, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we can add you to a waiting list. We can also offer this course as a private group booking, if you wish to bond over bubbles, please get in touch – group size 8-16.