As one of Britain’s favourite dishes, curries have a special place in our heart.
Over the course of the day, you’ll explore spices and their roles in more depth, as well as looking into the combinations and cooking techniques that go into making every curry truly unique.
Whether it’s India, South-East Asia, or the Caribbean, you are guaranteed to find a curry for every occasion!
The class runs from 10am – 4pm
What is included:
- All equipment and ingredients required to prepare the days menu.
- An ESFW apron to wear on the day
- Expert tuition from our experienced and friendly chef tutors and assistants
- A full day of hands-on cookery
- A printed recipe booklet detailing the dishes covered
- Refreshments throughout the day and a glass of wine with lunch
We can accommodate guests following a vegetarian, vegan or GF diet, please ensure this is noted at booking so we have information in advance.
If the course is full, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we can add you to a waiting list.