In this evening workshop, we will teach you how to improve your piping skills by using different piping nozzles and various types of icing, including buttercream and royal icing.
Our experienced tutor will show you some of the techniques required to develop 3D images on pre-made cupcakes and biscuits. These skills can be used to enhance your own cakes and bakes in the future!
The class runs from 6pm – 9pm
What is included:
- A 16-piece piping nozzle set to use and take home on the day.
- All additional equipment and ingredients required for the class
- An ESFW apron to wear for the evening
- Expert tuition from our experienced and friendly chef tutors and assistants
- This is a hands-on experience
- An information leaflet showing different piping techniques and containing top tips
- Tea/coffee and soft drink refreshments
Please note dairy products will be used on this class
If the course is full, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we can add you to a waiting list.