Warm, wonderful, colourful cuisine is what springs to mind with Indian cookery. Ranging from sweet and mild to hot and wild there’s also so much in between. That’s what we’d love you to learn.
We will demonstrate dishes for you to then replicate, that will really open your tastebuds and bring so much pleasure to your palate.
You can choose to make them as hot or mild as you’d like but we will guide you through popular plates with a few twists and turns that will make them unique to your day.
Our menus are never repeated and are only finalised when we know what ingredients are available, but previous menus have included:
Channa chat salad
Pork balchao curry
Chicken tikka makhani, mint chutney, perfect rice Naan bread
Saffron and cardamom rice pudding
The class runs from 10am – 4pm
What is included:
- All equipment and ingredients required to prepare the days menu.
- An ESFW apron to wear on the day
- Expert tuition from our experienced and friendly chef tutors and assistants
- A full day of hands-on cookery
- A printed recipe booklet detailing the dishes covered
- Refreshments throughout the day and a glass of wine with lunch
We can accommodate guests following a vegetarian, vegan or GF diet, please ensure this is noted at booking so we have information in advance.
If the course is full, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we can add you to a waiting list.