This hands-on, intensive cookery camp is aimed at children aged 8-12 years old. In a fun environment, the children will learn basic cookery skills and techniques, along with food activities to help recognise different types of food and equipment used.
We will teach basic hygiene and safety in the kitchen to keep them safe in any kitchen they visit.
We use local, in season produce and all dishes will be eaten throughout the day, with any leftovers packed up to take home to share with family!
The classes run from 10am – 4pm each day.
Arrive up to 15 minutes prior to start time to check your child in and confirm consent form details are correct.
All ingredients, equipment and refreshments are included. The kids eat the food they make, so no need for packed lunches or snacks.
Our kids classes have a maximum of 14 children per session.
- Expert guidance from our friendly chef tutor and assistants
- A safe and social environment for children to learn new skills
- All ingredients and equipment to create the day’s menu
- An ESFW apron to wear each day
- A printed recipe booklet for the kids to use during the day, and a PDF copy for future reference
- Refreshments throughout the day
- Takeaway containers will be available, however, please help us with our quest to reduce waste by sending reusable containers with your child
We can accommodate for special dietary requirements on this course, however due to being a commercial kitchen, we do handle all allergens within the kitchen environment. We cannot guarantee cross contamination will not occur.
Please make sure details of any special dietary requirements are completed on the booking form.
Please get in touch prior to booking if your child has any additional support needs.